Saturday, March 1, 2014

TONY: Airport Alert, Day 3

* * *  F L E X I B I L I T Y  * * *


Airport Alert for the 3rd time in 5 days (can you say "pound of flesh"?)


But this time it's at a more reasonable hour:  9:30am.  Hmmm.  I have 3 duty days left, including today and start my March line on the 4th.  So, they can either send me to Tokyo and deadhead me home, Tokyo-Denver then home, or the 3day Amsterdam trip (which I'm flying all of March).


OR


They can surprise me with something TOTALLY unforeseen.  Oh, the adventure of it all!  (FYI:  my bag is packed for a 6-day trip!)


1130  The 6-day NRT trip checked in and departed, including the 1 position (chaser) that does a 3-day IAH/NRT/IAH.  I'm scheduled to go off duty at 1330, just before the AMS trip checks-in.  I've been checking and that trip doesn't show any open positions.  I suppose that, if suitably motivated, CS could send me home and have me come back to cover FRA (3-day) tonight.  Wouldn't that be cool?  Cybill is flying forward galley on that...maybe we could meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment