Monday, March 3, 2014

TONY: A 2 hour, 44 minute Work Month

A month that started with excitement and the nervous anticipation of the unknown, ended with the whimper of realization that it was almost over...and WHAT a whimper!

2 hours, 44 minutes.  

Aside from the Airport Alert (Standby) and CQ time that I accrued in February, my only "hard time" contribution to my pay guarantee was UA1471 ORDIAH on March 2nd.  At present, I'm spending the last hour or so of my final duty period considering how to approach a summary of the month.  More immediately, I'm preparing for my return to lineholder status with a trip to Amsterdam tomorrow. 

If I continue my trend, I'll be ready to revisit the Reserve life again in 2044!  What a ridiculous thought!  But then, wouldn't 2014 have seemed JUST as ridiculous the last time I sat Reserve in 1984?


No comments:

Post a Comment