Thursday, February 6, 2014

CYBILL: Ready to Start the Month

I'm going to introduce myself to you. I am Cybill Bridges the reserve that Tony Reece was so graciously willing to trade lines with. A little background on myself. I am a 07 hire and have been in HTA for about 2 years now. I have flown with many of you and have worked every position except pilot. The line that I was blessed with this month was FRA on Saturdays position fa01. 

I have not flown yet I am coming off of being sick. The one thing that this line has done for me is saved me a sick call. As a reserve we don't have the option of staying home if we're not feeling well unless we call out. My mother put it in the best words I ever heard. "How do you get I trouble for being sick. You can't plan that, it's worse than the military!" It made me chuckle. Thanks to Tony I was able to take my time and get well. I am hitting the friendly skies on Saturday.

I have to admit I am a little nervous for the simple fact I am so junior and in a senior position how the crew will except me. I'm not shy by any means but I know how people think when they see a junior person in that position. I have done it myself with new hires. Maybe this month will change my thinking all together. I hope I have a great month and great trips.i look forward to meeting new people and hopefully flying with my friends because I can pick up this month. See you around campus. You'll know it's me because I will have the biggest smile on my face for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment