Sunday, February 9, 2014

TONY: RESERVE PREFERENCE

I assume that many sCO lineholders are like me and have never seen a "Reserve Preference" screen display in CCS.  It's no big mystery really, you have 4 options:  Reserve No Preference (RNP), Request To Fly (RTF), Request Minimize Flying (RMF) and Airport Alert (AAA).  The first time you display it, your Reserve Preference screen is defaulted to RNP for all scheduled duty periods.  One has the option of changing preference for EACH duty period using a siimple "drop-down" menu.  In my experience, changes can be made until the acknowledgement window which occurs at about 2000 the night before a duty period begins.

Here's my current preference screen for February 2014:

Once the option to change preference is no longer available, the drop-down menu is replaced with the preference indicated.

I have CQ on my schedule for 2/15 and 2/16, so that 5 day duty period is pretty much a wash.


No comments:

Post a Comment