Saturday, February 1, 2014

TONY: Oopsie!

I called CS back to advise that one of the telephone numbers on my schedule hasn't been valid for over a year and I can't seem to delete it.

As we were chatting, the Scheduler asked if I'd like to note which of the two remaining number was a landline and which was mobile.  "Yes, sure", I said.  Then it hit me....

My cell phone is ALWAYS on mute because I don't want to be annoyed by incoming calls!  I mentioned that fact to the Scheduler.

He laughed so hard, I think he just about fell off of his chair.

(He sounded so young, so I asked him what year he was born.  Yep, you guessed it!  I was a well-established lineholder before he was even a twinkle in his father's eye.  Aging is not an activity for the faint of heart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment